Monday, January 18, 2010

HCG Diet- My Journey on the 23 Day Trim HCG


My name is Holly Hunt and I want to share with you my 23 days on the Trim HCG diet. I have tried many different diets from the time I was 16 years old. I have tried silly fad diets like the lemon, syrup, cayenne pepper drink diet to crazy expensive diets like Metabolic Research where you spent hundreds of dollars on drink mixes, pills, and supplements, and the one thing I always notice is I always wanted to give up, and I never got the complete results I wanted. I have been doing Weight Watchers for the past 8 months, and I did lose some weight, but it seems like the last 15 pounds are impossible to lose. I have had many friends do the 23 Day Trim HCG Diet with AMAZING results. I am very excited to begin this journey and see results in just 23 days.

A little bit about me... I am 23 years old, I am pretty active, I work at a Kadiza Hair Studio so I am on my feet all day. I do a lot of walking around, and in the evenings I love going to the gym and taking classes. I eat pretty good for the most part, but I do have my days. I have a sweet tooth and working next to a Starbucks can be rough on a dieter. I started out at 155 pounds this last time I decided to lose weight. I have done weight watchers for about 8 months and have lost 14 pounds. It took me 8 MONTHS to lose just 14 POUNDS!!! That is slow progress, but progress none the less. I have worked extremely hard to try and shed the last 15-20 pounds with no luck. It's as though my body has reached it's limit, then I heard about HCG!

For the next 23 days I will be sharing with you my journey on the Trim HCG diet. I will be posting my starting weight, measurements, and my weekly progress. I will also be posting exactly what I eat, feel, think, my struggles and my success'. I hope you find this helpful and inspiring and I encourage you to take the HCG challenge and change your life for the better.

To find out more about Trim HCG please visit HCGMARKET.COM

1 comment:

  1. This is a great diet! Don’t hesitate to try it you will not regret it.

    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete