Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 4: Easy as Pie! (still wish I could have some though)


Thursday, January 21, 2010


Today is day number 4 for me and so far this has been a breeze. I'm never hungry, in fact it was hard for me to finish my lunch. I weighed myself this morning and weighed at 139 lbs. So far I have lost 2 pounds since I started the HCG diet. Not bad! I'm hoping for another good loss tomorrow morning.


My Day

9:00 AM - HCG drops

10:00 AM- Coffe with Stevia (I didn't finish it)

1:15 PM - Drops # 2

2:00 PM - lunch: steamed broccoli with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash lemon pepper, grilled chicken breast, and homemade salsa. I also had 1/2 grapefruit (my 1st fruit serving) at this time to satisfy my sweet tooth. 2 melba rounds.

3:15 PM - black tea from Starbucks

7:20 PM - Round 3 of Drops

7:50 PM - grilled chicken salad with tomatoes and red onions, I used fresh squeezed lemon juice as a dressing and also dipped some of the chicken and lettuce in mustard. 2 melba toast rounds.

8:30 PM - I cut up 6 strawberries into bite size pieces.

* tonight I saved my 2nd fruit for after dinner because I seem to be more hungry in the evenings. The sweet strawberries were like having a dessert. I really enjoyed that.


I added that I had somewhere between 450 to 500 calories tonight. 500 calories is your perfect day.


With the weekend coming up I know it might be a little more challenging, but I am so close to one week already down. If you're like me, you like to splurge a little on the weekends. Just stay focused and most important stay in charge. Be sure that you make it a point that you don't want to go out to restaurants this weekend, but would rather invite friends over for dinner at your house. Stay in your controlled enviornment where you can measure and prepare your foods the way you need to. One eating out option that I will be using next week is Rosas. Order the chicken fiesta salad with chicken, lettuce and tomatoe only and add onion, pico and salsa.


That's all for now! I would love to hear your comments and questions! 4 days down, 19 to go!!! Let the countown to a skinnier, healthier ME begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment