Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 6- The weekend struggle

Saturday 1-23-2010





Sorry I didn't get around to writing this post last night like I usually do, but we were babysitting the coolest 2 year old and by the time she went home it was time for bed. In these next few posts, I will be telling you how you can still go out to eat at resaurants and feel like a normal person while still on HCG. It takes a lot of will power to not sample what others are eating but it wasn't too hard for me. Here's how my day went:





8:55 AM- drops


10:30 AM - coffee with stevia


*I was really feeling a sweets craving this morning, especially when I walked down to Starbucks for my coffee and the Old fashioned doughnut was staring me right in the face. I resisted!


1:30 PM- LUNCH This is the first time I had beef for a meal. It was AWESOME! I made a 96/4 lean beef patty (3.5 oz) and cooked it in a pan with seasonings then a touch of soy sauce, muchrooms cooked along with the patty, and asparagus (steamed in the microwave, then pan cooked with seasoning) 2 malba toast rounds


2:40 PM - HCG drops #2


*remember to take your B-12, magnesium, and potassium. I take mine in the morning, then take B-12 a few times throughout the day to maintain energy.


3:30 PM- 1/2 grapefruit


*Feeling very happy, energetic, and encouraged today. Drink PLENTY of water.


(One thing that is bothering me is that you are not supposed to use lotion on HCG, my skin is feeling very dry, aloe vera is something you can use for this problem.)


6:45 PM- drops #3


7:30 PM - Dinner (we went out to Chilis) I know what your thinking??? How the heck do you eat an HCG approved meal at Chilis??? Let me tell ya... I split chicken fajitas with my husband, While he had the tortillas, cheese, and sour cream, my meal consisted of chicken meat, green pepper, and onion, I also dipped in salsa. I watched as the rest of my talble ate chips and I did not touch even one! Go me! I also had steamed broccoli. I was so full and enjoyed a fun night out with friends. Drank a lot of water at dinner too. So the hardest part of my dinner was turning down this LOVELY BEAUTY while everyone else shared....


Molten Chocolate Cake



But I did it and I love myself for it.



After dinner I had an apple and 2 melba toast rounds.



Calories for the day

3.5 oz beef patty - 133 calories

asparagus - 20 calories

mushrooms (about 5 small) - 6 calories

melba toast - 25 calories

1/2 grapefruit - 60 calories



grilled chicken- 108 calories

broccoli - 20 calories

onion/pepper - 10 calories

apple- 45 calories

melba toast - 25 calories



For a total of..... about 454 calories *try and use up your extra calories with veggies, sometimes I think I underestimate the amount of calories in veggies so it's probably closer to 500.

FYI... Although I know you probably don't want to know everything, I feel it is my duty to inform you on all there is about HCG. I want you to realize what effects on your body are normal. The food you eat while on HCG are basically all natural foods so your body uses this time as a cleanse also. Your body will flush out all the chemicals and un-natural things in it, this does include cleansing your colon as well. It will be normal for more frequent bowels. Sorry, just had to get that out there.

Quote for the day...
"When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world. "

I haven't reached a plateau yet, but I don't rule out that one could be right around the corner. I will be posting plateau breakers soon, but if you have already reached a plateau comment on here and I will post them ASAP!!! Have wonderful day!

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment