Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3- Time to Lose!

January 20, 2010


Today is day 3 on my HCG diet. Day 3 is the first day of eating the 500 calorie meal plan. No more loading and splurging, it's time to get down to business.



***Before I begin to describe my day, I need to make a correction on one of my earlier posts. When making the cabbage soup, DO NOT use the beef bouillon cube. I did not realize that it had so much BAD stuff in it. Sugar, MSG, oils, all but NO NO's. Instead use organic chicken stock for broth flavor.



My starting weight this morning was 141 lbs, so I am pretty much exactly where I started on Day 1 before loading. Not bad!



My Food

9:00 AM - 10 HCG drops under the tongue

9:40 AM - 2 Starbucks VIA instant coffee packets with 16 oz. hot water and 1 stevia packet (Breakfast) At this time I also took my vitamins: magnesium, potassium, and B12

11:45 AM - 6 Strawberries cut up (my mid morning snack) I tried to spread all my meals and snacks about 2 hours apart

1:00 PM - Round 2 of HCG drops

3:00 PM- Lunch, 3.5 oz grilled chicken breast, lettuce to wrap the chicken, 1 cup cabbage soup, 2 melba toast rounds garlic flavor, 1 apple (snack)

7:35 PM - Round 3 of HCG drops

8:15 PM - Dinner time! steamed broccoli and onions in part water and a little low sodium soy sauce, then I added 3.5 oz. of baby shrimp. 2 garlic melba toast rounds



I felt very full after dinner, I felt like I ate quite a bit. When I counted my calories I actually came up about 100 short, if this happens use vegetables, they make a good filler. I think I am going to have some raw cauliflower to fill the calorie void. Today I consumed 84.5 oz of water which is great. I need to have at least 70 oz a day. Today I was in a size 8 pant, YEAH!!! Hopefully I will be down to at least a 6 by the end of this process. Remember to take B12 anytime you feel like you don't have energy. I felt pretty energetic all day and pretty full as well. I really enjoyed my lunch! I'm thinking of having lean ground beef patty tomorrow with mustard, YUM!



I encourage anyone who decides to do the HCG diet to keep a very detalied journal about how you feel throughout the whole experience. I am very glad I decided to do a blog because it keeps me accountable, keeps me on track, and I can look back at any time for ideas, recipes, and what foods worked better for my body to lose weight.



I will leave you with this quote about weight loss....
"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got!"
Get out there and make a change in your body and health today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment