Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 10: Apples, Apples, Apples

Wednesday January 27, 2010




I woke up this morning feeling a little bloated, so I was not very excited about getting on the scale. I wasn't feeling a loss coming on. I weighed and was 133 lbs again, I hit my first small plateau. Not a big deal, plateaus are totally normal and you will probably get to one during the 23 days. It was really hard for me to get all my water in over the weekend so I think that affected me some. Be sure and get ALL your water in every day, I do about 70-80 oz a day. Another reason for my plateau could have been the fact that I didn't have good control of my dinner. I went to Market Street in hopes of having grilled chicken and broccoli but when I looked at them they were covered in butter or oil so I passed. We were then hungry and trying to think of something to eat so we went to Cattle Baron. They have a big salad bar so at least that would be good for me.

Today I decided to have an "apple day" because that is a good way to break a plateau and I also didn't really have time to cook and plan my meals for the day so this was an easy thing to do. On apple day you have 6 apples and all the coffee, tea, and water you want.

My day

  • 10 AM Peet's Southern Pecan Coffee (in market street)

  • 10:45 AM Small Gala apple
  • 3 PM Pink Lady apple
  • 7:30 PM Fuji apple

I was getting so full by this point that I don't know if I can eat any more apples. It is important to get all 6 apples in or your body might not want to let go of weight. For my last 3 apples, I cut them up into small pieces, skin and all, and put them in the blender to make applesauce. It was really good, but I seriously couldn't eat anymore at this point. I was stuffed.



*TIP* It is recommended that after taking the drops for 7 days, you take one day off of them so that your body doesn't get used to them where they stop working.

I finally found the flavored Stevia at Market Street and it is AMAZING. It is located in the whole foods/organic section (Burts Bees will be over there) and they have several flavors. I bought vanilla cream and put it in my coffee. It sweetens better than the stevia packets I think. They also have chocolate raspberry, lemon drop, peppermint, & cinnamon. I want to try the lemon drop in iced tea. I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment