Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 12: Break the Plateau

Friday 1.29.2010


This morning I didn't have a weight loss. I was still at 132 pounds and at a plateau. For the past few days, I would lose a pound, next day stay the same, then lose a pound, then stay the same. This is normal for my body during week 2. Today I will be out and about all day so I have decided to have another mini steak day.

I packed my lunch of 2 boiled eggs, and an apple. The boiled eggs are especially good with a little salt sprinkled on them. Believe it or not, this lunch will fill you up.


Here is my daily food:

8:40 AM drops

9:30 AM coffee

1:15 PM 2 boiled eggs, apple (I have finished 1 Liter of water by this point)

2:00 PM drops

4:00 PM sitting at home feeling a little hungry so I brewed a pot of coffee to sip on

6:35 PM drops

7:00 PM bison steak (3.5 oz) pan cooked with seasoning, zucchini also pan cooked with soy sauce (organic or low sodium) I am supposed to have a tomatoe with mini steak day but I was out and had to improvise. I was feeling pretty hungry when dinner came around but the meal satisfied me.

Here are the spices I used for my dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment