Saturday, January 23, 2010

Exciting News!!!

So I know it's not the end of my day when I usually do a full day re-cap of my eating day, but I was feeling so encouraged this morning and just had to share that with everyone! I got on the scale this morning, and I'm one more pound down!!! I am at 137!!! I am most excited about this weight because I have teetered between 140-138 for so long now. I gain, then lose, but have never consistently been below 138 lbs!!! The only time my body went to this weight was after a whole day of having the stomach bug. No eating and lots of up-chucking. So you can imagine my excitement. I felt for a long time that maybe my body just wouldn't allow myself to go below 138 lbs and now I know that I can do it! I also know that many of you can too!!!

I still feel great, have awesome energy, never hungry, and loving my body. It has been WAY too long since I have been able to say I actually love myself, but I finally feel like my body and me are going to get along. I will keep up the dedication and can't wait to lose more on the scale.

Sit back and think about who you want to be, how you want to feel, and know that you can do it!

Remember summer's coming up, and you know what that means....swimsuits! AHHH!!! Can't say that I'm ready for that just yet, but I will be! I did take some before pictures of myself (in a swimsuit) but I just couldn't bring meself to share those yet. That's a really hard thing to do. I am hoping by the end of this journey I will be proud to post before and afters just to show you how amazing this is!

I will be doing my food journal blog later this evening, I just had to share this for now! I can't wait to do measurements, those coming Monday!!! Get ready for some inches lost!!! Please share with me your success, your losses, and dropped clothing sizes. I want to get excited with you!!!

I leave you with these words or wisdom. "Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality." DREAM BIG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment