Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 9- Week 2

Tuesday January 26, 2010


My steak day yesterday paid off. I lost 2 pounds this morning for a total loss of 8 pounds. I now weigh 133 pounds. Pretty pumped about this.


For lunch I had:

Rosas fiesta salad (lettuce, tomatoe, onion, chicken, and salsa only) 3 cups of tea, plain

Snack: Jonagold apple, couldn't finish it, I was too full

Dinner: Cattle Baron: salad bar (lettuce, red onion, muchroom, green pepper, radish) no dressing just salt and pepper. Rotisserie chicken, took off all the skin, and steamed broccoli.

Snack: Market Street Peet's Hazelnut coffee


I went to market street today to try and find flavored liquid stevia. I didn't find the flavored ones, but I have been told they have them, ex: vanilla, cinnamon, etc... I looked on the sugar isle and found plain stevia and all but no flavors. I have been told they can be purchased there so I will ask the girl at work exactly where in the store they are located and get back to you. I am also equally excited about going back to Peet's Coffee and Teas in the morning (hopefully when more flavors will available) because I am dying to have snickerdoodle or creme brulee coffee. Sounds delicious. Our church has served the Snickerdoodle coffee from J&B before and it is amazing. I will be getting up early in the morning to go to Market Street to check it out.


I think I will now venture into the kitchen to hopefully find a grapefruit for my evening fruit. I'm not sure if this is related to the HCG or not, but today is the first day I have felt exhausted and lack of energy since I started. It could just be me, because I am constantly busy. I'm going to go lay down now and watch Biggest Loser because I am like 3 DVR shows behind.


Don't forget about my previous post, I want to be hearing success stories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment