Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 8- Short, sweet and to the point!


Monday January 25, 2010

Like promised, here is a day 8 picture with my fun, new haircut. I know it's strange, but it's perfect for me!!! The start of WEEK 2!!!


My post today will be be similar to my meals for the day... not much to it, but greatly satisfying. I decided today to do a "mini steak day". I weighed this morning at 135 lbs, for a total loss of 6 pounds in one week! Feeling great by the way. Still not hungry.


I will not be taking any drops today, nor any this week because you do not take the HCG drops while on your women cycle. Your body will already contain HCG during this time because your body produces it naturally while on your menstrual cycle. Your body will still lose weight and respond to the diet though.


Today I had a large coffee from McDonalds around 11:00 AM, with one stevia and it was AWESOME! I've figured out this is the only coffee I am fond of without cream or sweet and low. At 12:30 I had 2 hard boiled eggs for a total calorie count of 160. At 3:15 I had a jonagold apple (which was very sweet and delicious) for 45 calories. I sipped on some ice tea plain around 4:30 PM. At 7:35 I had a ribeye steak, 3.5 oz worth that I only put salt, pepper and a steak seasoning that contained no sugar, calories, or MSG. It was delicious. My trick is to pepper the heck out of it, makes it a little spicy and I love it. The calories for my meat were 266 (the highest calories I'veg consumed on one food, but so worth it.) I also had about 3/4 of a raw tomatoe with salt on it for 20 calories. At 10 PM I had another McDonalds coffee. (Coffee does not affect my sleep, I wouldn't recommend everyone drinking coffee late like I do) but for me it's a great end to the day, something to occupy my mouth instead of wanting to snack. My total calories for the day were about 491.


The reason I did a mini steak day was because I was super busy all afternoon and I knew I would not have time for a sensible lunch. The eggs were easy because I prepared them the night before and I could take my apple on the go with me. I really enjoyed today. Mini steak days are also GREAT if you hit a plateau!


It was really hard for me to get all my water in over the weekend, so I will see if that affects my weight loss in the morning, It is just so much easier for me to drink like a camel at work because of our lovely Aqua One machine! I love that thing. I will get back on my water kick tomorrow for sure!


"A moment on the Lips, a lifetime on the Hips!" Choose your food wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment