Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 5






Friday, January 22, 2010






My Day






  • 8:40 AM HCG drops



  • drank water, I didn't feel like having coffee or tea this morning, and I did end up feeling more hungry than usual



  • 12:30 PM HCG drops #2



  • 1:00 PM Jessica from work brought me my lunch today (she is on HCG also, she has lost 9.5 so far in 2 weeks, way to go) she made grilled chicken with soy sauce and awesome seasonings, grilled asparagus, 2 saltine crackers for 30 calories, and 1/2 a grapefruit. Delicious! I think the asparagus has been my favorite veggie so far.



  • 6:15 PM Drops # 3



  • 7:00 PM Me and my husband went out for dinner to Rosas Cafe!!! I ordered the fiesta chicken salad with only lettuce, tomatoe, and chicken meat. Then I added onions and salsa as my dressing, It was delicious and filled me up entirely. I also had their regular tea. I also had 2 garlic melba toasts. Tea makes a great filler. *TIP- right before your meal drink an entire large glass of water or tea to fill up faster.*



  • 10:40 PM 1/2 grapefruit



Tonight I spent time preparing some meals for the weekend. I made a hamburger patty with 96/4 lean ground beef (weigh your meat 3.5 oz) While the meat was cooking I seasoned it then added a dash of soy sauce to keep the meat moist. I added some small whole mushrooms! I also steamed some asparagus in the microwave to get it soft, then pan cooked in on low heat with seasonings. YUM! Can't wait to eat that tomorrow for lunch!




I also made lean ground beef ground up so I can make lettuce wrap tacos later on in the week with salsa. The last thing I made was chicken in a pan. I decided to try grilling it with mustard on top for moistness and flavor. I'll let you know how that one turns out! It feels really nice to already have several meal options planned out especially over the weekend so I can grab out the right portion size (already measured and divided) and not have to think about it. PLAN PLAN PLAN!!! I can't stress that enough. Also try to get creative with your cooking.




For a little treat tonight I bought a bag of sonic ice and sqeuuzed lime juice on it, then ate it with a spoon. It keeps your mouth chomping (the illusion your eating) and it's a pretty nice treat.




Calorie Counter for the Day







  • grilled chicken - 108 calories



  • asparagus - 40 calories



  • 1/2 grapefruit - 60 calories



  • 2 saltine crackers - 30 calories



  • lettuce - 10 calories



  • tomatoe - 10 calories



  • onion - 10 calories



  • salsa - 10 calories



  • melba toast - 25 calories



  • grilled chicken - 120 calories



  • 1/2 grapefruit - 60 calories



For a total of 483 calories!!! (Estimated)




This morning I weighed in at 138 lbs!!! That's a 1 lb loss from yesterday and a 3 lb total loss since starting the diet 5 days ago!!!! Hoping for a good loss tomorrow morning. I will be re-taking my measurements on Monday and I can't wait to see the results! Keep on keeping on to all you that are now on the HCG diet! You can do it!




My quote for the day, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment