Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NATALIE'S JOURNEY

I am Natalie... I work at Kadiza also... I have been on the HCG Diet twice and have lost around 33 lbs. I am starting my third round of the diet. I am taking the one OZ of drops. 3 times a day, as directed. Follow my journey, and SEE HOW I DO!!!!


HCG Diet

Day 3 (start of diet after loading)

Daily Food



Breakfast- Apple, Starbucks Orange Blossom Tea



Lunch- Cucumber with Vinegar , 3.5 oz Oscer Myer Chicken



Snack- Apple



Dinner- 3.5oz Extra Lean Ground Beef Patti, Cauliflower with green tabasco sauce

Decaf Coffee with Cinnamon flavored Stevia




My favorite fruit to eat is an apple, it seems to fill me up the most. I like using vinegar on my meat and veggies to give them some extra flavor. Starbucks orange blossom tea is delicious. The green tabasco sauce that I used on my veggies is a little spicy, so by using that on your veggies and meat, it seems to make me feel more full. Today i did not eat either one of my melba toats. I generally like to take my first set of drops as soon as I wake up in the morning, and then my second and third set thirty minutes befor my meals. Its very important to drink plenty of water through out the day.

My total weight loss on HCG is 33 pounds.

My goal is to loose 20 pounds on the 21 day plan starting today!!

HERE GOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment