Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 17: One week to go

Wednesday 2.3.10

I weighed 130 again this morning. I feel like I might be at my body's minimum for the time being, but I am hopeful for a few more pounds.

Here's what I are today:
coffee for breakfast, 2 boiled eggs in place of my meat for lunch, and an apple as a snack. For dinner I had a grilled chicken breast, and a side salad with some mustard on the side. I also had more coffee later night to fill me up and to snack on.

Be sure and check out my friend Natalie Debellis on this blog also. This is her 3rd time on HCG and has done awesome! I only have 1 week left and I very pleased with my results.

Several of my friend's and family have started the HCG and I wanted to share a few of those success' with you.
My brother in law is on day 5 (which includes loading days) and is already at 6 pounds lost. He is doing awesome. My sister started at the same time and has lost 2-3 pounds. Goes to show men always lose faster than women. Keep up the good work everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment