Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 18: I can see the light at the end...

Thursday 2.4.10

So I am down to my final 6 days, let the countdown begin. It really has gone by fast though. I am so pleased with how everything went and not only can I see a difference on the scale, I can also see a difference in my clothes and just by looking at myself. I tend to show weight gain/loss a lot through my face, so that has been one of the best things is to see that my face is a little slimmer.

Today I weighed at 130 again. I have been staying at this weight for several days now, but I'm not sure I will lose any more on the HCG. Your body might reach a point where it feels like you have lost enough for this particular cycle of the diet. I feel like I'm there but I am happy with what I have accomplished. I have lost a total of 11 pounds on in the past 18 days.

My day went as follows:
morning coffee, I was too busy during lunch and had to skip which is NOT good. Don't skip any meals, but it's just what happened. I was super hungry for dinner since I missed a meal. For dinner I had baked chicken breast, a side salad with cherry tomatoes, and 4 wheat thins with tea.

I did drink A LOT of water today. Be sure and get all your water in to maximize your weight loss. The more you drink, the more you lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment