Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 15


Monday 2.1.10
Today I weighed in at 131 pounds again. I am still at my plateau, but hoping for a loss tomorrow. It makes it harder to stay focused on eating right when I am not losing any more weight, but I will finish the plan. I decided to take a day off from the drops, that is one of the plateau breakers.

Today I decided to make spaghetti with meat sauce for lunch. Now I know you're wondering how you can have spaghetti on this diet? Instead of having pasta noodles, I did an easy no carb option. I bought a spaghetti squash and cut it in half longways. After that I scrpaed out the seeds and placed the 2 halfs face down in a glass baking dish and baked for 1 hour at 375 degrees. I also poked the squash with a fork before baking it. After that hour, take a for and scrape the squash, the pieces will come out like angel hair pasta.






For my spaghetti sauce I boiled 5 vine ripe tomatoes then peeled the skin. In a blender I put the tomatoes, onion & garlic. Then I added diced tomatoes, mushrooms, and lean ground beef and cooked slowly. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic salt. When you put the sauce on top of the squash you would think you were having regular pasta. It was really good. The spaghetti squash has 45 calories per cup. It was a really filling lunch. I also had salad and melba toast. Then I had 6 strawberries for dessert.

For dinner I had hibachi style chicken (prepared in a pan with soy sauce and lemon juice) and mixed veggies baked in the oven seasoned and placed in foil. I put mushroom, zucchini, and onion. I really only ate the mushrooms. Then I had an orange for an evening snack.

Sundays and Mondays are really hard for me to get all my water in so that is one issue I have. When I am at work it is really easy to drink a lot of water because I refil my water bottle all day with the Aqua One machine.

Hopefully I will be able to break away from my plateau tomorrow. I only have 8 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment